Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805689513W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time ‘… inspires and unite the people of Johnson & Johnson, we embrace research and science- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people
Janssen Pharmaceutica is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for bringing innovative medicines towards patients throughout the world.
The Clinical Supply Chain Department (CSC) is part of the Pharmaceutical Development organization and plays a crucial role in delivering medicines to our patients during the development phase of a new product. Within CSC, the Pilot Plants are responsible for the upscaling and finetuning of processes which result in the successful production of new Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API's) or Drug Product (DP) .
Janssen has four state of the art Pilot Plants located on three sites. In Belgium there are an API and DP pilot plant in Beerse and Geel and there is a DP pilot plant in Schaffhausen/ Switzerland.
Description of the Function:
To strengthen our CSC organization we are looking for an Automation and Execution Systems Engineer. After an extensive training in our pilot plants , you will build up the required project-management skills and plant-expertise. This expertise covers both the work-processes and the automation systems with their related data systems.
You are a part of our CSC Supply Chain Systems & Processes group , and the major activities for this challenging role are:
· You are responsible for the design, implementation and upgrades of IT tools/applications in our pilot plants to support Execution Management Systems (level 3 ) and their interfaces with Process Control Systems (level 1&2), Supply Chain Management Systems (level 4) and Data Collection Systems like OSI PI. Focus is on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) with different functionalities like Electronic batch Recording and Equipment Logging.
· All support activities for this MES system and related interfaces are covered by you: training, documentation, change management . This includes also setting up a support model with daily and stand-by management of defects in close collaboration with vendors.
· You coordinate automation projects in the plant for level 1&2 systems which are executed by external partners. This can be the implementation of new systems but also optimizations and upgrades of existing systems.
· You lead the implementation of IT tools which are necessary for the use of Process Analytical Techniques tools (PAT) and process models inclusive the associated data- analysis tools.
· Together with the plant engineers you identify and implement new software and /or controls that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety. You support operational activities in the pilot plant and maximize the process learning by making the most optimal data-analysis tools available.
· You set-up a program to assure the IT-systems in the plant are GMP compliant with focus on data-integrity. You can act as a Subject Matter Expert(SME) for this topic during compliance audits.
· You have a degree in Engineering Sciences, Information Technology, Electronics, Automation or comparable by experience.
· Basic understanding of network topologies, IT delivery& commissioning, SAP & MES systems are required.
· You have an outspoken interest in data-analysis and related technology.
· You have at least 5 years working experience in a Pharmaceutical Make environment.
· You have the ability to work in a creative and innovative development organization, that requires short timelines and high flexibility in combination with high accuracy.
· Good organizational skills, capable of handling multiple projects is a requirement. Working knowledge of project management principles is an advantage.
· You are able to demonstrate strong multi-functional collaboration, good communication and teaming skills.
· A minimum of two(2) years of experience working with automation systems in a highly automated, regulated manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
· Able to travel within and outside of location/country. Able to work extra hours and to respond to emergency calls that require returning to the company after regular working hours of the business as needed
What's in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
R&D Engineering (R&D)