There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Illinois (US-IL) - Moline
Function: Accounting / Finance
Title: Accounts Payable Shared Services (APSS) Processor - 57549
This position is eligible for a compressed workweek arrangement at the present time. The arrangement may be delayed for training or other job acclimation purposes and remains subject to change.
As an Accounts Payable Shared Services (APSS) Processor at John Deere World Headquarters in Moline, Illinois, you will process invoices for units supported by APSS according to APSS standard procedures. In addition you will:
· Ensure all invoices are released/posted on a daily basis
· Respond to all customer inquiries via email or phone within 24 hours
· Identify non-compliant invoices, determine root cause, take corrective action, document progress.
· Provide excellent customer service skills in a professional manner at all times
· Proven ability to build strong working relationships and focus on the needs of customers/co workers
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
· Knowledge of processes supporting accounts payable activities and invoicing
· Experience with SAP AP module processing
What Makes You Stand Out
· One or more year’s experience working with accounts payable
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working in a team setting
Education (or equivalent work experience)
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
· College preferred but not required
No relocation benefits are available for this position.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Technology