Description de l'offre
Wabel is Europe’s leading B2B sourcing platform, whose mission is to help FMCG manufacturers and brands grow their export business while supporting the largest buyers to source efficiently.
Concretely, our solution is based on 3 pillars: a relational marketplace (Needl by Wabel), events
and business support to build meaningful and strategic relationships with suppliers who are looking to sell their innovative branded and private labeled products.
Within our Business Development team targeting purchasing groups we are looking for a Customer Success Manager !
-You want to have a first and concrete CSM experience?
Within our Purchasing Groups Relationship Management team you will :
- Introduce and onboard new clients via platform demonstration and video calls
- Keep an eye on every clients’ projects and associated deadlines
- Increase our clients solutions’ use and support them in maximizing their experience
- Liaise with other teams (Marketing, Acquisition etc.) to ensure clients requests’ success
- Support the Purchasing Group Relationship Management team in their daily activities
- You have a Bachelor degree minimum
- A first work experience is needed
- You are extremely organized, motivated and love to approach new clients
- You have a business acumen and strong commercial awareness
- You speak English fluently (native is a PLUS and other language is appreciated)
- Knowledge of FMCG environment is appreciated
ABOUT THE JOB
- Apprenticeship contract
- When : September, 2022
- Where : Paris 8th, close to the Champs-Elysées
- Possible pre-hiring