What this job involves:
Greasing the wheels of day-to-day operations
You will be involved in the overall upkeep of plant and facilities equipment to ensure smooth daily operations. To do this, you’ll need to regularly inspect all equipment rooms and other facilities, and take note of any problems using the predefined checklists. Also part of your responsibilities is to walk the duty technicians through weekend work plans, and give out technical recommendations, as needed.
Being the front line for maintenance needs
Our clients will come to you for equipment fixes, so you’ll be expected to be skilled in carrying out repairs. At the same time, you should always be ready to get hold of vendors to do maintenance work at a moment’s notice. On top of this, you’ll also have to speed up any required equipment moves, adds and changes implementation. In every decision or action you will make, you’ll need to keep in mind that you follow local governmental rules and regulations to avoid any legal troubles.
• Ensure legal compliance related to electrical system and installation.
• Attend emergency cases of electrical system failure and carry out troubleshooting and rectification works.
• Responsible in the installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of electrical wiring systems and air – conditional system.
• Responsible to liaise with utilities providers such as Tenaga Nasional Berhad and other government regulatory bodies on utility services and compliance issues.
• Responsible in handling all or assigned electrical facilities and equipment’s equal or below specified voltage limits and to ensure the smooth running of the operations in the mall.
• Ability to assist and establish specific maintenance procedures, inspection schedules and maintenance work schedules.
• Responsible to ensure that all facility/maintenance systems meet the statutory regulations, environmental and safety standard.
• To provide technical support to other technical staff on electrical related issues and coordinate with other technical team members.
• Carry out remedial, preventive and predictive maintenance of electrical switchgears and equipment with contractor.
• Fire Protection System – ensure system operation, maintenance & test are carried out according to schedule.
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
Certified and experienced
Are you certified to do electrical or mechanical repair? Have you worked in a facilities and maintenance role before? If yes, then you are who we’re looking for!
Good-natured and customer-oriented
Can you clearly report issues and problems and provide clear instruction to repair bugs and malfunctions? To serve clients the best way possible, good communication skills—both written and spoken—will also be indispensable for this role. Can you speak or write in English and Chinese? That’ll be a big plus!
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
JLL, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.