Description de l'offre
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are currently seeking a Sr. Accounting Associate to join our property management team. Our team’s priorities are:
· Providing an experiential approach which guides a differentiated property management experience, resulting in better care and better business
· Support the exponential growth of our business by providing people integration and synergy
· Develop our people for bigger and better roles
· Supporting ambitions beyond the workplace
· Applying new technology and data to drive change
· Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports – prepare monthly accruals and variance explanations.
· Oversee Accounts Receivable process – monitor cash receipts, review and bill tenant recurring charges and billing adjustments and perform tenant ledger reconciliations. Work with tenants to collect/apply payments.
· Coordinate Accounts Payable process – review and code invoices weekly, work with vendors to obtain and/or correct invoices, and ensure proper audit trail is in place. Address AP inquiries.
· Prepare and maintain capital project tracking sheets.
· Maintain sales information – monitor collection of sales and review reports.
· Review leases and leasing activity to ensure accurate billing.
· Review and monthly rental updates.
· Track and prepare tenant billbacks.
· Prepare tenant termination forms.
· Ensure proper sales and use tax is tracked and paid.
· Supervise cash management procedures – audit petty cash, oversee service center cash procedures and gift certificate procedures.
· Assist with annual budget preparation – compile key assumptions and capital budget information, maintain lease level budgeting for all tenants, review and enter budget information into the accounting system, process estimates for miscellaneous income and specialty leasing.
· Prepare quarterly reports - quarterly forecast preparation and provide support to the corporate office in gathering information for the quarterly financial reports.
· Annual year-end reconciliation process – CAM, percentage rent, insurance utilities, sewer/trash, real estate taxes.
· Coordinate payroll reporting process.
· Assist in all audits at the property.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required; CPA desirable.
· Minimum of 3 – 5 years of Real Estate Accounting experience is preferred.
· Adaptability – maintains effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
· Planning and Organizing – Ability to establish a course of action to accomplish goals and evaluate results.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.