Property and Asset Management
What this job involves
You will be part of the Property Management team based at the site and will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Security and Fire Safety are supervised and taken care of during your shift in consultation with the Security/Property Manager. You would be managing the following:
· Maintaining and updating Security Policies and Procedures at site, especially updating/ establishing specific security procedures and crime deterrent programs.
· Supervising Security and Fire safety staff, assign /monitor work assignments and provide training for staff on security procedures and basic fire and first aid (weekly / monthly).
· Ensuring complete documentation and Police verification of vendor security personnel and periodically auditing all contractors for ongoing compliances.
· Conducting Security investigations and preparation of Incident report.
· Tracking of Material movement and stock of Lost and Found.
· Handling emergency situations with efficiency (i.e. fire, evacuations, customer complaints/ human crises etc.). Ensuring an effective emergency preparedness /disaster management plan is in place, along with an ERT- Emergency Response Team.
· Conducting Security Risk Assessment & planning effective Guarding Strategies.
· Conducting Mock Drills on medical emergencies, Bomb Threats/Search Handling, Riots etc.
· Being proficient with security and safety devices like CCTV, access control, DFMD, fire detection and fighting system. Carrying out weekly meetings with vendor operations head and share M.O.M with PM and client.
· Maintaining clear communication with client SPOC regarding events, incidents, concerns of Security team members, recommendations, staffing needs, etc.
· Conducting review of security after hours reports and monitoring performance.
· Developing liaison with govt agencies e.g., local Police, Fire Services etc.
· Preparation of monthly security MIS.
· Keeping yourself updated by attending training sessions and review publications and audio-visual materials to become and remain current on the principles, practices and new developments.
You will be working on Lodha The World Tower, which is a Residential_type, located at Lower Parel west
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any
You will be accountable to the Property Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
You must pay attention to detail and possess the ability to use logical thought processes to develop solutions for short term and long-term Security needs; Demonstrate integrity in the performance of assigned tasks.
You are a qualified degree holder with 3-5 years security experience. Relevant experience in required property type (residential / commercial / others) will be preferred. Ability to communicate well with others, both verbal and in writing. Ability to conduct Fire drills & Mock drills on emergency scenarios
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.