What this job involves
Provide support of Integrated Facilities and Property Management clients and internal stakeholders related to optimization of JLL managed services operations and sourcing strategies.
· Build strong cross-functional relationships with our internal and external clients to understand their business needs and priorities
· Continuously monitor category sourcing needs, researches the marketplace and assesses our ability to meet those needs
· Support the execution of sourcing initiatives, performing all business due diligence efforts and assessment of prospective suppliers, executing RFPs/bids, negotiating contracts, and ensuring effective transition to operations during implementation. Drive both immediate and sustained benefits to both JLL and the client
· Build transparency of third party spend and key risks related to our suppliers. Lead reporting of results and opportunities
· Support the implementation of robust change management plans to ensure timely communication and engagement of key stakeholders throughout the life of the sourcing initiatives (from planning to execution). Meet with Account Leadership and internal teams to review results, advocate and drive change
· Support the account Sourcing team in the overall goal of developing a level of confidence that the external spend has been optimized through sourcing initiatives and ongoing supplier management.
· Assist with the execution and management of strategies and business processes that streamline new supplier evaluation, supplier performance management, pricing, and sourcing policies.
· In partnership with the operations team, conduct supplier performance review meetings, monitor supplier scorecards, contract compliance and service obligations and lead QBRs for the assigned categories
· Improve communications with operations team. Provide detailed instruction and continuous follow-up to support the operations teams in standardized RFP/bid and contract processes.
· Ensure contracting and procurement standards, policies and procedures are maintained and followed throughout the portfolio
· Support a supplier diversity program in accordance with account and company requirements
· Focus on Priorities/ Sense of Urgency: results driven, generates new ideas, swiftly takes action to eliminate unproductive activities, clarifies priorities
· Accountability: owns activities, processes, and results; quickly identifies and engages the right people, creates processes for open discussions
· Collaboration/ Teamwork: Works with others to form common goals and interests, and to form game-changing solutions
· Mutual Respect, Trust, Integrity & Ethics: Ensures ethical decisions are made; acts with integrity and establishes effective relationships
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
· Excellent Inter-personal skills, Organization skills, Strong Analytical Ability, Proven ability to lead teams in decentralized environment.
· Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university and 2+ years strategic sourcing or related experience.
· Project management and business transitions experience preferred.
· Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS Office applications
· Open to working on night shift
· Due to urgency of vacancy, immediate availability for employment is an advantage
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
We will also require you to register in our career site: https://www.us.jll.com/en/careers to capture your details in our system.
To ensure that you progress the soonest with your application please have basic pre-employment requirements ready (NBI clearance, official transcript of records, government IDs, etc.)
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.