Description de l'offre
This is an entry-level position in the JLL Research department. Day to day activities include gathering information, writing, and reporting on major trends on the property (real estate) market in Tianjin and surrounding regions of North China. The role will include a considerable contribution to the quality and accuracy of research produced by the firm, production of thought leadership publications, tailored consulting projects, and development of a constantly-evolving “house view” on property.
· Use a combination of primary and secondary data sources to compile information on office buildings, shopping centers, or industrial parks in the North China market. A specialization on one of these normally develops within six months of arrival.
· Become an expert on the Tianjin commercial real estate market plus one to two Tier 2 cities.
· Work closely with the Beijing team on large projects and initiatives as Tianjin and Beijing work closely together, with frequent travel between the cities.
· Understand major economic drivers of property demand in China. Form an opinion on the state of the market and the outlook for future trends.
· Write your own specialized market reports for international and domestic institutional investors and data service subscribers.
· 60% of the workload will be in English, 40% in Chinese. Give presentations and client briefings on the property market in both English and Chinese.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Native speaker of Mandarin Chinese including reading and writing.
· Fluency in written and spoken English. Due to the volume of work with international clients and a high level of English is a must.
· A demonstrated interest in China real estate through internship exposure, studies, research, investment, or other experiences.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field with analytical training. Graduate degree is a plus.
· International exposure through education and or past employment is preferred.
· Able to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced, high-energy work environment. Comfortable with the fast pace and day to day shift in tasks.
· Balance of strong quantitative/analytical skills and an ability to communicate and present clearly and confidently to clients.
· Critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to apply logic.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently and travel independently when required (role is at least 20% travel).
· A sense of adventure and enthusiasm for fieldwork. Good field interview skills and cold call skills a major plus.
· Superior competence in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Strong technical skills with other software tools such as relational databases or GIS are a major plus.
The job will be located in central Tianjin. Interested candidates please contact Grace.Liu @ap.jll.com and submit three items: your cover letter, CV, and a writing sample in English which demonstrates your ability to write clearly and logically from any subject you feel serves this purpose.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.