About JLL –
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
JLL is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Property Administrator to provide reliable, timely, efficient support our team . The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the individual will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. This role provides a wide variety of support services to the brokerage team and the successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
· Maintain and keep accurate all tenancy information relating to address, phone numbers, contact information, insurance, parking and utilities.
· Maintain and keep up to date building information data;
· Coordinate, collect and report on the collection of all tenant billings
· Prepare reconciliations of tenant accounts, as required;
· Assist with review & delivery of year end recovery adjustments; ensure statements are sent accordance with lease requirements and deadlines;
· Review proposed annual billings from accounting for accuracy;
· Assist with operating and capital budget preparation; complete documentation required for capital budget business cases;
· Attend client, tenant and contractor meetings as required;
· Ensure all files, including electronic files, are complete and accurate and have valid and executed documentation;
· Assist in handling of emergency situations;
· Perform duties as required by JLL’s corporate operating procedures;
· Assist in handling all building operator inquiries;
· Responsible for preparation and control of work orders and coordinating work with trades; ensure accurate billing of work;
· Maintain, track and report on work order status in maintenance reporting software system;
· Monitor and assign work orders in the CMMS software system as required;
· Assist with the process of property certifications such as BOMA, LEED, WELL etc.,
· Provide a high level of customer service to all clients, colleagues, tenants and other stakeholders requiring assistance.
· Assist the team in all administrative areas including office management duties if required;
· Other reasonable duties as assigned.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact Careers.Canada@am.jll.com for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.