· Safely operate the facility in accordance with all applicable government and regulatory requirements.
· Demonstrate and enforce safety rules and behaviors.
· Identify, enforce, and assess safety hazards and risks.
· Participate in incident investigations.
· Perform maintenance and monitoring repairs to the mechanical, plumbing, structural, furniture, control, and fire, life and safety systems to keep building systems up to applicable standards.
· Maintain HVAC systems and equipment at optimum levels (e.g., cleaning, inspecting, changing parts).
· Where necessary, record readings and make adjustments to ensure proper operation of equipment.
· Comply with departmental policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
· Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
· Monitor pricing and work quality of outside contractors.
· Review monthly Client Service Request summaries to pinpoint and correct recurrent operational problems.
· Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Assist site Facility Management team with emergency situations (e.g., fire alarms, chemical spills, hazardous conditions) and take appropriate actions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or state equivalent
· Minimum of two years of college or related trade schooling
· Minimum of four years’ experience in electrician trade or related field – or, minimum of four years’ experience in HVAC/refrigeration trade or related field
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
· Valid U.S. driver’s license with a clean driving record.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to perform all work using the proper personnel protective equipment (PPE).
· In strict accordance, ability to perform all applicable safety policies, procedures, and practices.
· Have thorough knowledge of building systems to achieve operating costs – especially energy! – and satisfy customer requirements.
· Demonstrate aptitude for and/or have practical experience with thermodynamic, electrical, and/or mechanical systems, as well as computer controlled equipment.
· Working knowledge of computer applications, including Word and Excel
PHYSICAL WORK ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
This position requires frequent walking, climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, stooping, and working/extending overhead, including:
· Walking large, campus-like settings.
· Lifting a minimum of 80 lbs.
· Climbing stairs and navigating rooftops to access equipment.
· Using ladders up to 30 ft and working from heights.
· Climbing a ladder with a 300-lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.