Meeting & Events Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Meeting and Events Coordinator will provide a welcoming approach to all team members and visitors while efficiently managing lobby areas to accommodate team member and guest needs. The role is client facing and will provide friendly, knowledgeable and courteous first impressions to guests and visitors while anticipating needs. Various duties to include: verifying meeting rooms, assist with meeting or catering setup, providing general information and directions. Reports to the Meetings & Events Manager.
· Greet / host / provide support for guests, visitors and team members
· Building/Campus/Area information center
· Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
· Organizes and maintains lobby / front desk areas
· Resolve problems associated with all conference services including: janitorial and conference rooms. Submit work orders through appropriate channels.
· Works collaboratively within the facility management team
· Anticipates and responds to Client’s needs and concerns
· Identify potential risks and escalate, to ensure no incident or disruption to the Client’s operations
· Handle clients’ inquiries over the telephone and in person and forward important calls or emails to the events manager
· Compose and revise company documents related to events such as seminars, meeting and corporate parties
· Assist events coordinator and managers with the execution of events and meetings by providing required administrative support
· Update and manage calendars and provide reminders for upcoming company events
· Provide extensive support in event execution by ensuring that all resources are available to the participants
· Assist in the setting up and tearing down of events, with special focus on timeliness and care of the materials involved
· Interact with staff members and volunteers to ensure that they are provided with the right information to carry out their tasks
· Prepare responses to written inquiries, providing both information on events and their execution processes
· Develop event-specific organizational tools such as timelines, contact lists, and work deliverables
· Additional job duties, as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Minimum of a H.S. diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel, as well as other applicable related software applications.
· Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – along with exceptional knowledge of planning and executing company events.
· Excellent organization skills, great attention to detail, a proactive nature, and the ability to handle many tasks concurrently.
· Self-starter, who is creative and has the capability of taking the initiative to achieve assigned goals and tasks.
· Team player, and proficient in coordinating the many aspects of event management – from an administrative point of view.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.