We have an immediate opening for a Medical Equipment Planning experience in our Charlotte, NC office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging and innovative healthcare projects.
· Provide professional customer interface and client relations
· Work with clients to identify medical equipment needs/requirements based on service lines and make appropriate recommendations
· Facilitate user group meetings to establish appropriate placement and use of medical equipment
· Attend off-site and virtual planning meetings
· Coordinate communications between multiple stakeholders
· Manage equipment budgets, procurement, and installations
· Ensure compliance with regulatory standards for equipment installation and use
· Perform medical equipment inventories utilizing medical equipment knowledge
· Evaluate existing equipment and make purchase or re-deployment recommendations based on age, condition, and compliance with current equipment standards
· Work effectively with architects, engineers, equipment manufacturers and contractors to identify design/equipment conflicts and recommend corrections
· Source medical equipment for quotes and compare pricing
· Assist Purchasing departments to procure equipment according to established standards and guidelines
· Maintain knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies and products
· Minimum five (5) years of experience in project management
· Understanding of basic design and construction concepts/terminology
· Knowledge of medical equipment and familiarity with healthcare, patient care, and clinical environments
· Four (4) year degree in a healthcare related discipline, biomedical technology, information technology or business
· Proven verbal and written communications skills to develop and maintain relationships with management, peers and clients to allow for successful project execution and completion
· Ability to work effectively with medical personnel, healthcare administrators, and appropriate clinical/operational equipment support staff
· Working knowledge of healthcare facility construction projects from inception through completion
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and the ability to manage multiple projects
· Possesses strong critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and facilitation skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Experience with Project Management Software, Blue Beam, BIM, Revit, and Attainia
· Knowledge of ADA and facility guidelines for construction
· U.S. citizenship or work visa and ability to travel 25%
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.