We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What this job involves
Job Summary: This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and repairing facility HVAC equipment.
Safety (10% - 20%)
· Comprehensive knowledge of Safe Work practices especially regarding energized work, working at heights and confined spaces.
· Ability to recognize, assess and mitigate or eliminate risk.
· Ability to understand and use proper PPE for associated tasks
Equipment Management (80% - 90%):
· This includes maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing air handling units, exhaust fans, fume hoods, fan coil units, reheat coils, and other associated mechanical equipment.
· Additional duties will include troubleshooting customer service calls for temperature comfort inside our buildings. Maintaining accuracy of system documentation and limited support of new installation projects may be required.
Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
· Minimum 3 years field experience with trade school training OR 5 years total field experience.
Skills & Knowledge
· Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good general computer skills with knowledge in E-mail and Internet.
· Microsoft Word skills are a plus for this position.
Physical work requirements and work conditions
· Work can be Truck based with travel or Campus based.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Ability to bend, sit, knell, squat, stand, reach and lay as required to access equipment components for extended periods of time.
· Ability to work exposed to heat, sunlight, rain, cold, daylight and nighttime hours as required.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.