JLL is hiring a Maintenance & AR Technician III (L4) to Support Amazon’s State-of-the-art distribution center in Orlando FL!
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry-leading benefits, and outstanding career progression? Then get ready to join the JLL team, supporting Amazon’s distribution centers! We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada.
About Maintenance at JLL Supporting Amazon’s State-of-the-art locations
Operations is at the heart of our client’s business. They are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Their buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians.
What Do We Offer?
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
· Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building’
· Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
· Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
· Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
· Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
· Develop training plans for service technicians
· Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
· Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
· 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
· 5+ years of experience conducting preventative & procedure based maintenance
· 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
· 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
· 3+ years of work order management
· Ability to use and interpret statistical equipment run metrics such as OEE/Up Time to prioritize accordingly
· Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.