For our Human Resources team in Frankfurt/Main we are currently looking for a
HR Advisor (m/f/d)
· Establish key stakeholder relationships and work across boundaries to drive results.
· Provide the HR advice to all the key stakeholders (Corporate Solutions, Germany, Austria and Switzerland) for all employment-related topics, applying the expertise and relevant local labor legislation
· Diagnose, coach and /or advise managers on day-to-day concerns and queries related to employee performance, productivity and engagement
· Actively leverage the central HR platform (Talent Acquisition, Reward, Learning & Development, HR Operations) and available technology (Workday) in order to drive value and results as well as the compliance.
· Proactively anticipate opportunities or issues and develop innovative solutions to address the opportunities at root cause with the intention to arrive at sustainable solutions
· Manage employees’ transitions in and out in close cooperation with the JLL EMEA Transition Team as well as the Clients
· Provide trends, feedback and other ancillary data that could support the projects and improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of our team and platform performance
· Lead or participate in all the corporate projects and processes in HR area for own business line and geography
· Support assigned client base nationally in expansion and stabilization of new business with great consideration given to our employee experience
· Successfully completed studies (personnel management / business administration / social economy / business psychology or cf.) or a comparable qualification with a focus on human resources or law
· At least 6 years of professional experience in operational and strategic personnel work, ideally in an agile corporate environment
· Profound knowledge in operational personnel management as well as in labour law, compensation & benefits and performance management
· Experience using data and/or analytics to arrive outcomes
· Evidence of business acumen with proven results in influencing and advising managers and leaders at all levels whom are both virtual and local
· Desire to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed, ever-changing environment
· Able to work independently and demonstrating high accountability
· Results-oriented, and motivated professional (“can do” attitude)
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Computer proficiency with advanced skills in Excel, Power Point, and other Office suite applications
· Germany speaker and fluent in English
· Creative freedom for tasks and projects
· Daily access to international markets
· Active exchange in the global industry network
· Flat hierarchies for advancing projects smoothly
· Working together at eye level
· Space for personal growth, not only for work
· The opportunity to enhance your skills and advance your career
We look forward to receiving your application online, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please understand that paper applications cannot be accepted and, due to reasons of data protection, will be destroyed.
Jones Lang LaSalle SE
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.