Facilities Coordinator | Integrated Facilities Management EMEA | Permanent
London | Competitive Salary
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to join JLL’s Integrated Facilities Management business. The Facilities Coordinator will assist the Facilities Manager with operational activities in maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk. The Facilities Coordinator is also required to provide administrative support to the team.
What this job involves:
· Client/Stakeholder Management
· Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations
· Proactively engage with Agency staff and key contacts about Facilities issues. Carry out regular floor walks to understand issues and assist in resolving them; escalating as required.
· Acting as a proactive conduit between Agencies and Building Services for facilities issues.
· Co-ordinate monthly Security Access Audits for required agencies.
· Procurement & Vendor Management
· Assist in the management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of vendors’ works)
· Act as a point of contact for all Suppliers in respect of Building Services issues (by supporting the Facilities Manager who is directly responsible for all Suppliers).
· Book monthly meetings for all suppliers and ensure that all monthly reports are submitted within the agreed timescales.
· Maintain weekly attendance lists for suppliers to ensure that everyone is aware of dates when key personnel will not be at Bankside.
· Maintain Supplier Contact Lists to ensure that all details are current at all times.
· Process orders for keys, crockery and stationery and other items in a timely manner
· Carry out weekly updates on the client portal, ensuring all vendor information and menus are amended accordingly.
· Health & Safety Management
· Conduct weekly documented H&S site inspections, in line with the inspection schedule, to ensure safety within the workplace.
· Escalate any safety concerns to the H&S Manager
· Ensure fire corridors are accessible at all times.
· Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed
· Support the H&S function as required e.g. Fire Drills.
· Site Operations Management
· Carry out regular inspections of all floors including weekly diarised quality checks with cleaning supervisors, ensuring re-audits are carried out where required
· Carry out a periodic inspection of Loading Bays in line with the Loading Bay Manager to ensure all areas are maintained and safe
· Manage the Basement space and ensure disposal areas are cleared out periodically
· Management of IT requests for all supplier service groups
· Support the Agency Relationship Manager during periods of planned / unplanned absence
· Support the MAC Manager with small projects and tasks associated with moves and occupancy
· Act as an escalation point for any general facilities issues raised by the Helpdesk; investigate and update all parties involved.
· Log any applicable jobs with the Building Services Help Desk; monitor and escalate if not attended to in a timely manner within agreed SLAs or has the potential to cause customer dissatisfaction.
· Act as a liaison with JLL (Property Asset Management) for Retail Tenant issues and concerns.
· Arrange quarterly meetings with Retail Tenants, H&S Manager and FM Team.
· Risk Management
· Assist in the implementation and management of property risk management program
· Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans
· Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
· Adhere to JLL’s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm’s guidelines, procedures and strategies
· Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
· Prior experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field (preferred)
· Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities and vendor management for specialized services is advantageous
· Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system) is advantageous
· Problem-solving skills – capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
· The ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
· The ability to work independently
You also need to be:
· Self-motivated; confident & energetic
· Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
· Goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance targets
· Strong communicator – good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills (English & local language); also an active listener
Critical Competencies for Success
· Firm First mind-set
· Able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
· Support the team effectively as and when needed
· Proven ability to commit to flawless execution while complying with firm’s procedures and standards
· Client Focus & Relationship Management
· Demonstrate and ensure to instil a culture in the team that match our ‘I am JLL’ core behaviours and values of being an Expert, Proactive, Innovative, Versatile, Team Player and valuing the Customer
· Able to interact with the general client staff & vendors with ease
· Ability to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
· Demonstrates ability to work with vendors to deliver efficient services
· Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to customer service
· Has a customer-oriented attitude
· Project Management & Organizational Skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
· Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.