Executive Assistant/Marking Associate Responsibilities Include:
This role provides administrative and overall support to the Development Management team. Candidate will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
· Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
· Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements
· Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, charts, agreements and client-specific reports
· Distribute correspondence
· Organize and maintain the office filing system
· Perform clerical duties such as photocopying, mailing, scanning and faxing documents.
· Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
· Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages. Knowledge of appropriate software is mandatory for this – e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. Adobe InDesign and Photoshop experience is a plus.
· Lead and/or assist in the process and production of business proposals and pitches
· Maintain marketing materials library including team resumes, case studies, images, etc.
· Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting, as needed.
· Contact internal and external resources for information and manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
· Work experience, minimum 2 years in similar role – a fast paced or real estate work environment preferred
· Excellent MS Office knowledge required
· InDesign, Photoshop and other design applications a Plus
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
· Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and gains their trust and respect.
· Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· Interpersonal Savvy – relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization uses diplomacy and tact.
· Learning on the Fly - learn quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. • Self-Starter – able to start and complete projects independently.
· Written/Oral communications – ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired effect.
· Attention to detail – is thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small, will not overlook what needs to be done and can be depended on to do each task accurately and completely.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.