We are seeking an Associate Broker, Business Development to join JLL in our Chicago Headquarters office.
Team based role, which will require interaction with C-Suite executives and high level corporate real estate decision makers. This position requires being a self-starter, strong work ethic, superior organizational and communication skills, and a well developed executive presence.
This position will report to Senior Team Leaders in the Tenant Representation practice. Primary responsibilities include driving business development efforts from a lead generation, content, and outreach perspective with the support of Senior Team Leaders.
· Initiating new leads lists with support from the Team, organizing content and outreach, and generating new meetings through cold calls, warm calls, emails etc.
· Manage Team Client Relationship Management Portal
· Work with Team on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations
· Shadow senior brokers in transaction negotiation, evaluation and documentation
· Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business on a regular basis
· Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities
· Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials required
· Preferred previous experience in corporate real estate, consulting, finance, or sales; understanding of real estate fundamentals is a plus
· Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
· Must be well-spoken and possess strong presentation and effective business-writing skills
· Impeccable organizational, collaboration and interpersonal skills
· Able to multi-task, work successfully within set time frames and effectively manage time and workload
· Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player
· Strong technology capabilities as it relates to contact database management, communication management
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.