Assistant Facility Manager
Integrated Facilities Management
What this job involves –
· To provide administrative support to the Facilities Management team at Amazon Bagmane campus, Bengaluru.
· To ensure timely and accurate completion of FM reports pertaining to Amazon Bagmane campus.
· Be accessible for escalation of all FM related issues at Amazon Bagmane campus.
· Oversee the Helpdesk work process, which include closely follow up & closure of TT.
· Provide management advice to Helpdesk operators for escalated issues, keep track of recurrent issues, and provide solution so that the same should not repeated.
· Ensure planning and execution of all preparation required for Conferences / meetings of the client as well as VIP visits scheduled during the shift
· Oversee the Mailroom process.
· Take rounds of the areas within the campus ensure that they are maintained to its higher standard of spoken inside the building the Amazon campus of housekeeping and upkeep.
· Oversee the Housekeeping Services.
· Keep tracker of the overall service delivery assessment of HK vendor.
· Ensure regular meetings with vendor for resolution of service issues.
· Ensure that the quality and quantity of the food supplies are meeting the requirements.
· When the food supplies run out, escalate the matter to the caterers’ management immediately and make swift alternate arrangements. In such a scenario communicate with the users, provide alternate solutions, and appease them.
· Overall coordination with all service providing vendors.
· Take rounds of the spaces with in the Bengaluru campus regularly to identify issues in Housekeeping, Maintenance, Cafeteria etc and initiate immediate rectification actions
Operational Risk Management –
· Support for EHS and related activities, and implement Emergency Response plan; drills etc as required
· After office hours Facilities assistance response
· Operational Audits and Compliance.
· Escalation of Incidents/Problems
Performance objectives –
· Meet or exceed best practice in provision of services through contracts
· Establishment and adherence to policies & procedures, compliance deadlines for each of the tasks as advised by the Operation Manager.
· Effective management of the team.
· Overall client satisfaction by achieving SLA targets.
· Timely resolution of helpdesk complaints.
· Effective team coordination of direct and vendor staff for efficient service delivery.
· Will be highly familiar with the service structure, including responses to requests for assistance on Facilities Management issues from Client staff and arrangements pertaining to all operating expenditures.
· Will have responsibility for the management of a wide range of issues.
· Managing, day-to-day operations. Relieving Facility Managers on his Leave days.
· Well-groomed and presentable all the time.
· Good communication Skills.
· Diploma/ Degree preferably from hospitality background, should have handled similar role in corporate with 4-5 years of experience, good communication skills.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.