CIB - EMEA IBC – Snr Administrative Assistant - Paris
As an Administrative Assistant within the Corporate Investment Bank, you will predominantly perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach. Support requirements will vary from day to day dependant on the business covered and all applicants should have a solid EA background and skill set with a strong degree of flexibility given the demanding nature of this role.
Some key responsibilities:
· Proactive diary management
· Finalize travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation logistics following a Corporate Policy. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel itineraries
· Phone coverage for the team
· Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations
· General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, faxing)
· Meeting, conference calls, telepresence set up - internally and externally
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
· Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities and strength of character to stick to original plan
· Strong communication style
· Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time
· Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
· Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately
· Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
· Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude with character to drive front office schedules and help manage time effectively
· Is flexible and willing
· Can follow up effectively without prompting and keep one step ahead of arrangement and requirements
· Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
· Strong team player
· Bi-lingual: Fluent French and very good command of English both written and spoken.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.