As an Administrative Assistant within the Corporate Investment Bank, you will predominantly perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach. Support requirements will vary from day to day dependant on the business covered and all applicants should have a solid EA background and skill set with a strong degree of flexibility given the demanding nature of this role.
Some key responsibilities:
· Proactive diary management
· Finalize travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation logistics following a Corporate Policy. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel itineraries
· Phone coverage for the team
· Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations
· General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, faxing)
· Meeting, conference calls, telepresence set up - internally and externally