As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Asset Management Technology EMEA Equities is seeking a seasoned, hands-on technologist with experience of building Portfolio Management and Implementation applications. The candidate will lead a team as part of the Global Portfolio Management and Implementation applications development team. The candidate should have strong application development experience covering primarily UI and additionally server side components. Exposure to decision support systems, portfolio rebalancing, trade by security across multiple accounts is a plus.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
· Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· UI development experience including UX (or incorporating UX requirements)
· C# .NET / WPF / MVVM experience is required preferably leveraging SOLID design principles
· Experience in multi-threaded programming and object oriented design is required
· Experience building connected, service-oriented applications is required
· SDLC model best practice, JIRA, continuous integration tools (Jenkins) experience is a plus
· Middleware messaging MQ, JMS is a plus
· Java, C++ or C# server side experience is a plus
· Financial services experience – asset management or large hedge fund exposure a bonus
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.