CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the individual brands belonging to the Group is a major international force in its specific industrial sector: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Heuliez Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions.
More information about CNH Industrial and its businesses can be found online at http://www.cnhindustrial.com
Poste et missions:
The Brand Service Data Analysis Specialist (IVECO Trucks & Vans) will report directly to the Brand Service Manager Benelux and functionally to the Brand Service EMEA and his/her main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and update the different service databases and reports as Service Program, Maintenance & Repair and Recall Campaigns, on a continuous basis.
- Analyze and improve the incoming information and working processes (where required).
- Perform database analysis and create reports which will best fit the need of the Management, Service Zone Managers and Key Accounts Managers.
- This collaboration will allow you to better understand the IVECO aftersales business and to propose new punctual or periodic analysis (trends) in order to support the monitoring and improving of the market/dealer performances.
- Provide your insights to find as a team the right answers to improve the aftersales service level to our customers.
- Co-manage with the Brand Service Manager the implementation of new dealer platforms and projects launched in the Benelux perimeter.
- Support the aftersales business with information about vehicle breakdown repairs, recall campaigns, Maintenance & Repair contract sales and strategic activities.
- In collaboration with the European analysis team you will be expected to make regular visits to the headquarters in Turin with the aim of supporting and improving communication with the rest of Europe on newly implemented projects
- Office packages like Excel, Access, PowerPoint, have no secrets for you.
- You enjoy playing with figures and numbers and have strong analytical skills.
- A previous relevant experience with databases, reporting and analyzing tools is an asset.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following software/languages is appreciated: R, SAS, Qlikview, Visual Basic.
- You are client and solution oriented.
- Your eagerness to learn, enthusiasm and proactive approach are your biggest assets.
- You like switching between technical, operational and strategic mission.
- You look continuously for explanations through field feedback.
- Change management doesn’t scare you.
- Willingness to travel to central office in Italy (Turin) on regular basis to meet with the central team.
- You have good communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and French, Dutch is a plus.
- We are active in the automotive sector, affinity with our business is important.