We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer who is creative, innovative with a desire to develop new software. You will work with a team of ca. 10 engineers in the area of Universal Windows Platform UWP compliant SW development for Hardware Support Application HSA which targets the Rapid Storage Technology RST drivers.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include but won't be limited to:
· Creating high-quality UWP compliant HSA according to specifications.
· Actively participating in other stages of SW development life-cycle e.g. research, validation, pre- and post-release support activities, etc.
· Development of various supporting tools.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Ideal candidate profile
The following basic requirements must be met to apply:
· C++/ C, programming skills. Min. 2+ years experience in software development
· Expertise in structural and object oriented programming
· Knowledge of SW development techniques/frameworks for UWP compliant HSAs
· English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship and review
· Good in team work and cooperation with people from outside.