Description de l'offre
Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are technical in nature. U. S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of CAD tools and software, in particular DF2, K2view and Hercules.
- Basic knowledge of device physics and parametric analysis.
- Basic knowledge of photolithography and reticle creation.
- Good verbal & written communication skills with Excel, Visio & Power Point proficiency.
- Familiarity of Tape-out, OPC and Mask Generation Flows for High volume manufacturing.
- Relevant semiconductor coursework