This role is an Apprenticeship placement (can be standard 6 months or 12 months "Alternance").
In this position, you will be working along with the Marketing and Account Managers, covering the French and Switzerland Consumer Organization. Your role will embrace two key areas, Marketing Analysis and support to Sales team.
For Marketing : you will be responsible for working with the Account and Marketing Managers regarding demand generation projects, execution and organization of marketing projects and administrative follow-up.
For Sales: you will be responsible for organizing support to sales programs and data analysis
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Follow-up and execute marketing projects with Account Managers to ensure right execution and compliancy.
- Drive event organization
- Ease up administrative task on contract and marketing proof of performance in synch with Account Managers.
- Be in contact with Marketing Agencies to validate creative materials.
- Build up regular presentation update on marketing activities.
- Manage samples and Point of Sales material.
You must be a student. Additional qualifications include:
- Well structured and organized
- Data analysis
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Excellent presentation and/or communication skills
- Fluent in French and English language
- A team player with positive attitudes
- First experience in a technology company would be seen as a plus.