Description de l'offre
About the job
Software Engineer, Test Automation
Multichannel Service Delivery Area
Digital Solutions at IKEA IT, Helsingborg
IKEA is on an exciting journey to become more accessible to the many people. This means for example delivering one of the world's biggest multichannel programs. It also means developing a number of solutions to meet the need of our customer and co-workers today and tomorrow. We are investing heavily to develop IKEA into the future, becoming the world's leading multichannel home furnishing retailer.
For us at IKEA, the most important thing is that you share our values and that you are passionate about our vision and business idea.
We are looking for several experienced Software Engineers to help us in our journey towards an automated and reliable delivery process for our Web- and Sales Order Management systems. Today you are probably working as a Software Engineer with experience from automation in a DevOps setup. Your experience with complex integrations is a strong merit. You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to see the high level picture as well as enjoying working with the details.You have a mature approach to handle changing priorities and communicate complex topics in a pedagogic way.
As a person you are open to new ideas and constantly looking for improvements. You enjoy working together in the team to deliver business value to our customers and know the importance of building cross functional relationships with both internal stakeholders and vendors.
Key success factors:
· Excellent Software Developer with the openness to dig into new and unknown components and with experience from test automation tools and scripting languages
· Full-stack experience is a merit (UI, Backend, DevOps)
· Test background is a merit
· Previous experience from working in Scrum Team(s), DevOps team(s) is an advantage
· Database experience (SQL level direct interaction, diagnostics, database design)
· Integrations experience (data transformations, API implementation and/or interaction, diagnostics)
· You challenge and find better ways; Staying ahead, being updated with trends such as languages, tools etc.
· Having a communicative mind-set; Willingness to share what you learn and see benefits for whole team.
· Wish to be part of a huge change journey where you take have the possibility to take a technical leading role
· You find the beauty in the simple solution
About the job
Automation is key for the success of an effective development process and as a Software Engineer with the focus on automation, you will play an important part of our development organisation transitioning into a DevOps setup. We have a need for Software Automation Engineers both working with the central parts of the end to end testing to ensure quick and effective execution of our end to end test cases as well as Software Engineers focusing on test automation in our development teams.
· Work in an agile team setup with a mix of IT and Business competences.
· Be involved in the design teams, implementing of our new solutions.
· Be active in the areas continuous improvement efforts both by proposing new ideas and by implementing the agreed initiatives in your team.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Katja Sjögren, Solution Team Leader at
As recruitment processes in some cases takes time, we kindly ask you for your patience. If you have any other questions about the recruitment process, please contact Hamid Alamin at
We look forward to receiving your application!