Shopkeeper - Bathroom
Description de l'offre
It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We're the world's largest home furnishing retailer, with 194,000 co-workers and operations in 49 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you'll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker's ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs.
We are looking for Shopkeeper (Kitchens & Bathroom) to join our IKEA India team at our upcoming Store in Navi Mumbai.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Optimize the IKEA shopping experience in your shop and store to secure satisfied customers and increase sales
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
· Ensure you have the right number of competent co-workers in the right place at the right time and securing that they are fully able and available to serve customers and actively help them to buy
· Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers
· Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience
· Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers
· Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store.
· You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
· You and your team actively sales steer to your department's top-selling products, prioritized products (e.g. overstock/övertag) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
· You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions).
· You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
· You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
· You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND CAPABILITIES
· The right attitude and behavior to sell actively and help customers to buy.
· Ability to create a high commercial performance.
· Numeracy and computer literacy.
· Sales steering.
· Sales location management/sales space capacity
· Understanding of the local market and competition.
· Understanding and active use of the manuals Selling the IKEA way, Pricing the IKEA way
· Understanding Store operations the IKEA way, Range presentation the IKEA way and IN-STORE logistics the IKEA way.
· Ability to lead business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities.
· Ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity
· A considered decision-maker.
· Your leadership is based on performing and delivering while learning and developing.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
· Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus.
· Experience of working in a commercial environment.
· Experience of working in a customer-oriented business.
· Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
· Interest in people's everyday life at home and home furnishing.
· Open to change/highly flexible.
· Ability to work together in a team.
· Ability to engage a receiver by creating a passion for your plans.
· Ability to make quick decisions and take personal initiatives.
· Ability to communicate in English.
· Ability to prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of the time available.
· Previous experience of customer-oriented services or retail.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience of managing and developing a team, preferably in retail environment.
· An interest in home furnishing.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IKEA
L’histoire débute en 1943 avec la création d’IKEA par Ingvar Kampard. Entreprise suédoise, IKEA est spécialiste dans la conception et la vente de mobilier en kit ou prêt à poser. Initialement centrée autour de la vente d’objets tels que des stylos, des cadres photos ou des nappes, c’est en 1948 que les meubles font leur apparition. Le premier magasin IKEA ouvre ses portes en 1958 en Suède. Aujourd’hui, acteur mondial présent dans plus de 40 pays, le groupe réalise 27 milliards d’euros de vente et emploie 139 000 personnes. Son siège social est basé au Pays-Bas.
En France, l’enseigne compte 29 magasins et prévoit l’ouverture prochaine de 3 magasins d’ici 2016. Au total, IKEA France estime à terme le nombre de magasins sur le territoire français à 40 voire 50. La philosophie de l'enseigne repose sur la production de produits uniques de qualité à des prix accessibles via une vaste gamme de produits d’ameublement esthétiques et fonctionnels.