About the job
Customer Support Centre Co-worker
You see things a little differently. So do we.We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.Come see things a little differently with us.
We are recruiting due to growth in our organisation!!
· You are friendly and personable, and you can adapt to the different needs of customers
· You are a strong problem solver, with the ability to think of innovative solutions
· You are confident working in a fast-paced, team environment, both collaboratively, as well as autonomously
· You have an eye for detail, with strong written and verbal communication skills
· You are a good listener, with an empathetic approach to assisting customers
· Experience within a retail and/or call centre environment would be an advantage
· You have a passion for Home Furnishings
About the job
We aren’t your average call centre! As a Customer Support Centre Co-worker, you will be a part of a fun and hardworking team who are focused on providing a positive experience for our customers.
This varied role will see you attending to general customer queries over the phone, which can be both simple and challenging. You will be processing orders and resolving customer enquiries and complaints. By building trusting relationships with customers you will educate customers on our home furnishing solutions.
We are as focused on developing our people as we are about developing our business! We provide you the support and tools to help you grow with the business and realise your potential. We work with a fun team where everybody adds value! Come and build your career with us!
About the assignment
At IKEA, we are currently seeking Co-workers to join our Frontline and Customer Resolution teams in our Customer Support Centre in Tempe, working on a part time or full time basis . If you are looking for 50 hours a fortnight or 60 hours a fortnight or Full Time Work then this will be perfect for you!
We are looking for someone who has a flexible availability throughout the week, and in addition is able to work on weekends and late night shifts (up to 10pm) on a rotating roster.
The IKEA Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a truly values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. The IKEA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Help us deliver a better everyday life for the many people!