Description de l'offre
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Easy-Buying Manager, you work with the team to provide a positive customer-serviced experience for our customers.
Your tasks will include:
· You ensure that after-sales service is provided in positive and efficient manner.
· You handle customer complaints, exchange and returns claims and ensure the articles in the merchandise pick up are handle over correctly to customers.
· You listen to our customers' concerns attentively and offer solutions to customers' issues.
· You record information about returns accurately onto the systems and assist in general housekeeping of the work area
· You work with the department to ensure the department goals and action plans and implemented and follow up. YOUR PROFILE
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· You are a team player who value togetherness, is committed to your role and possess a strong customer serviced focus mind-set.
· You have a warm personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· You are able to remain calm and controlled when faced with customers in stressful situations.
· You are able to work in an extremely face-paced environment and skilled at multi-tasking and be able to deliver within the deadlines.
· You have basic knowledge of PC
· You can commit to work on a 10-20 contractual hours per week and able to work on weekend and public holidays GROWING TOGETHER
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Additional Information :
"We will use the information you have provided to us in your CV to assess your application and your suitability for employment with us. In the event your application is not shortlisted, we would like to keep a copy of your CV in case there are any other opportunities that may arise in the future for which we think you may be suitable and for our own administration and statistical analysis purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, we will retain your CV for a period of one (1) year and thereafter, we will destroy your CV."