Join us as our Restaurant Supervisor
InterContinental Edinburgh The George are looking for Restaurant Supervisor to join our expanding Food and Beverage Team.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George has been welcoming hotel guests since 1881. A nod to Edinburgh’s rich literary heritage, The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen was once home to acclaimed novelist Susan Ferrier), whilst Burr & Co. is a lovely coffee shop with a devoted local following.
Winner of Luxury Brand Hotel of the Year at the 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards
Restaurant Supervisors, receive some great perks including:
· Up to £21,000 per annum
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As Restaurant Supervisor you will be working with the Restaurant Manager with the day to day operation of The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen, you’ll support the drive and improvement of products and service standards.
You’ll be highly customer focused and will assist with the delivery of excellent quality food and beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling and guest engagement.
You will support the Restaurant Manager in training new colleagues and continuing to develop the existing team in their service skills and knowledge, as well as enhancing the guest journey.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
The ideal candidate will have a background in a similar position from a 4/5* hotel with a strong knowledge of all food and beverage.
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding hospitality, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
We are looking for a candidate who can motivate and delegate effectively, is enthusiastic, flexible and has a professional and caring attitude towards guests and colleagues alike.
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Restaurant Supervisor , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.