Description de l'offre
J oin Iceland Manufacturing Ltd
Based at our site in Gorton, Manchester we manufacture frozen products for Iceland stores, this is a great opportunity for a Building Maintenance Technician to join us at an exciting time of growth within Iceland’s food manufacturing site.
We’ve had to adapt to new ways of working to ensure we are protecting our teams in the current climate, but we’re busier than ever, growing our product range and want to ensure all our support functions across site are ready to proactively contribute to the site’s growth.
Role: Building Maintenance Technician
Salary: up to £28,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Core working hours between Monday to Friday, typically, 7:00am – 3:00pm (can be discussed further at interview)
Led by the Engineering Services manager, you will work alongside a small, fast-paced Engineer Services team and within a larger Engineering Department, responsibilities will include:
· Carrying out repairs to site fixtures, fittings, fabrications and equipment
· Logging all information on the computerised maintenance management system and flagging issues where required
· Supporting the wider Engineering department
· Liaising and working alongside external contractors
· Demonstrating good understanding of Technical requirements including HACCP
· Showing a strong ethic for working safely and in line with our policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
· Basic knowledge of plumbing/carpentry/decorating/building maintenance skills
· Building maintenance experience
· Building maintenance related qualification
You’ll be a strong communicator who works well independently and can proactively manage your own time and tasks. You’ll be juggling a variety of work so the ability to work towards deadlines in an organised way is a must. You’ll also enjoy working as part of wider team within the Engineering Services and Shift Engineer teams.
Our benefits package includes:
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
· 10% store discount including double discount weeks
· 30% discount with Club Individual Restaurant Group
· Free parking onsite
· Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
· Employee assistance programme
· Long service awards
· Reward & recognition
· Rewards discount / cashback scheme at over 150 retailers. Categories including shopping, electricals, holidays, restaurants, insurance, and more!
So, if you are up for the challenge and have the desired drive, determination and experience, please get in touch by sending over by applying now and sending over a copy of your CV.
The closing date for this role is Friday 19 th February 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!