Description de l'offre
Currently, we are looking for z/OS IMS System Programmer . As IMS Systems Programmer you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, upgrades, problem investigation and solution. You will be also responsible for the IMS programs and transaction and actions towards them (problem solving, adding, removing, etc.). Problems, Incidents and Change management are part of the BAU for the SME.
This job ad is for IBM CIC in Katowice, but work can be done remotely from any place in Poland.
· Update & customize the following tools:
· BMC (Mainview)
· OEM: CA (including RCmigrator, RCcompare, RCquery. RCupdate)
· Negotiate go-live software evolutions with clients.
· Analyze and optimize software performance.
· Solve issues related to the software.
· Work towards incident prevention
· performance analyze, optimization z/OS or associated software.
· Offer applications support
· Perform and document the implementation of new software or upgrade of the functionality of existing software Additional benefits:
· Internal and external trainings and certifications
· Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development
· Multisport card
· Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
· Fresh fruits in the office
· Cinema, ski, and mountain trips for IBMers
· Holiday camps for children
· Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
· Social Fund benefits
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Operations Production Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Documented experience working with IMS, BMC (Mainview) & CA applications: - IMS for z/OS
- IMS for z/OS Utility suite
- IBM IMS Administration Tools
- IBM IMS DB/DC Tools
- BMC DB/DC Tools
· Knowledge of SMP/E and proven experience of mainframe software upgrades
· Knowledge of installing & tuning monitoring tools, eg. Omegamon
· Providing support with various backup/recovery scenarios
· Candidate should be self-organized, eager to learn with a strong sense of analysis & troubleshooting skills person
· Good English knowlegde
mainframe, IMS, z/os, db2, IMS System Programmer, IMS Mainframe System Administrator
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Knowledge related with Db2 is an advantage
· Familiarity with z/OS, JES2, TSO ISPF, DFSMS, IPCS, EREP, RACF, WLM
· Expert knowledge of SMP/E
· Expert knowledge of IPCS and EREP
· Expert knowledge of JCL, ISPF skels and macros, CLIST and REXX
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.