How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
· You'll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you . Who you are:
Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners – all while being based out of our Manyata D3, Bangalore office.
• Participate and/or lead specific integrations
• Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
• Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to workday product
. What you will do:
• Work independently with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
• Work with functional team and third party vendors for discovery and design sessions, as needed.
• Design and build integrations of all types: EIB, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI, Studio
• Experience in designing and developing complex reports using BIRT.
• Sound understanding of one or more functional module in Workday.
• Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP and Studio - desirable
• Write Technical Design/ Specifications.
• End to end testing of integrations.
• Independently engage with third party vendors, as needed
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Appl Integration & Middleware Solutions Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
A minimum of 3 years' experience in workday integrations skills which includes CCW, PECI, PICOF.
• Exposure to PECI/PICOF, CCW, Studio
• Demonstrated communication skills in a customer facing environment.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in (verb)- leading, writing, researching, guiding, managing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP and Studio
• Knowledge on using API
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.