Your day in the role will include...
· SAP testing practice head to complete Offshore Delivery Centre testing
· Own the SAP Testing practice for Application Management Services with P&L responsibility.
You will come with...
· Experience in establishing SAP testing practice, Robotic Process Automation
· Digital Technology Transformation, P&L & Key Account Management
· Service Delivery Management& Contract Management
· Partner Management
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
· You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 12+ years overall experience with 4+ Test Management experience in SAP environment.
· Must have done testing experience in SAP functional area.
· Excellent co-ordination skill with experience of managing business stakeholders.
· Most have worked on defining SAP Test Strategy, Plans and Test solutions.
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience on SAP Automation tool Worksoft .
· Ability to manage end to end testing activities and have exposure on Test Reporting, Defect Management using Test Management tools (example- ALM, SOLMAN).
· Excellent communication and Team management skill.
· Hands on SAP testing experience.
· SAP Testing practice building
· Experience in managing teams of 50 to 100 resources.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Design the Automation framework for all SAP applications
Secondary Job Category
· Engineer in computer science, electrical engineering, Electronics
· Overall 12 - 15 years SAP testing experience.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM'ers and our clients.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.