IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Sr. Earned Value Analyst will have:
· a strong background in Earned Value Management, Project Controls, Project Management, planning and scheduling techniques, and cost control
· Expert level experience using MS Project (preferred), Open Plan or Primavera; MPM (preferred), Cobra, Artemis
· Strong knowledge of MS Office toolsuite
· Must be able to develop, maintain and analyze integrated master schedule of moderate size and complexity
· the ability to effectively participate in planning meetings and communicate scheduling issues to project team members Activities may include:
· develop, maintain, analyze & status schedules, resource analysis, critical path analysis, work authorization, baseline change requests, variance analysis
· provide assistance to Control Account Managers in development of scope, schedule and budget for control accounts
· Software development project experience desired
· Strong resource management skills desired
· PMP, EVP, PSP desired
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· EVMS, Scheduling (MS Project, OpenPlan, Primavera) – 5+ years
· Proposal development - 3+ years
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 2 years of experience with EVMS Budgeting Tool (MPM, Cobra, Artemis)
· At least 2 years of experience with Financial Management
· US Citizenship
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire