Description de l'offre
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to discover new technologies and expand your skills. Do you want to be part of a highly talented team working with new and emerging technologies new business models that improve people's lives?
As our customer's needs grow and change, IBM is committed to developing a workforce that can grow and change accordingly. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, flexible team members who will embrace the opportunity, take ownership and want to be at the forefront of driving change in a working environment that enables smarter, collaborative, fact-based decisions, improves productivity and efficiency, and drives results while working in a dynamic team environment.
IBM Global Business Services is looking for an Application Architect, Automation (RPA) to join our innovative team.
Role description :
You will engage with client and Automation Project Managers to translate Automation use cases into an RPA solutions that can optimize service delivery. RPA architects will understand the Robotic Process Automation, specifically Functional and Non Functional requirements, providing RPA solutions and own the same technically. RPA solution includes taking decisions about RPA products, mapping appropriate parts from Automation offerings, interlock with infrastructure/platform team to provide appropriate platform. You will have an expert level in Automation Anywhere RPA platform, OCR, and Workflow Management tools. and know when to recommend what. You will recommend operational aspects and validate technical feasibility of RPA solutions based on requirements analysis.
· Design enterprise automation solutions and cognitive platforms for the client's enterprise;
· Create end-to-end automation solutions utilizing all of IBM's capabilities in Cognitive, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation (RPA);
· Support sales pursuits by providing technical leadership;
· Translate winning proposals into referenceable client project delivery – leading medium to large project teams with responsibility for overall successful delivery;
· Build and grow client relationships through delivery excellence;
· Build internal and external eminence in enterprise automation;
· Contribute to thought leadership and point of view materials in enterprise automation;
· Inspire and mentor technical team members. You have :
· In-depth knowledge in business process mapping, rules-based engines and digital process automation;
· In-depth domain expertise in at least one of the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Products, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Pharma, Energy, or Utilities;
· Willingness to travel (domestic and international) for up to 4 days a week;
· Demonstrated experience of working in global teams;
· Fluency in English.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 15 years of experience in information technology and business consulting;
· 10 years of experience in application design, development and management;
· 5 years of experience in architecting enterprise solutions;
· Demonstrated experience of providing technical leadership to large-scale application design and development projects;
· 3 years of experience in architecting Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementations with in-depth expertise in Automation Anywhere RPA platform;
· 3 years of experience in creating and leveraging AI techniques, such as machine learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), knowledge induction, machine reasoning, etc;
· 3 years of experience in leading and managing high-performing consulting teams.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 3 years of experience in architecting any ERP/package implementation;
· 2 years of experience in designing solutions using IBM Watson APIs;
· 2 years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.);
· In-depth knowledge of service management/ITIL;
· In-depth domain expertise in at least one of the following process areas: Finance and Accounting (F&A), Sales Order Processing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Human Resource (HR), Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Engineering/Production.
Secondary Job Category
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.