Description de l'offre
Are you interested in working on state-of-the-art software projects?
Are you curious how it is like to be Software QA Engineer?
Are you comfortable getting direct feedback about your work?
Would you enjoy working in an environment that is on one hand friendly and fun, and on the other hand exposes you to international customers and cultures?
If you found yourself in the questions above, we want to talk with you.
IBM is looking for passionate, curious software QA engineers to work on challenging software development.
We're most interested in people who have background in Computer Science, can demonstrate they're passionate about their work, like to share the success and want to keep learning.
You will enhance and expand the Quality process across the product's portfolio.
Come and join our team if you want to thrive in a solid and friendly environment, where interesting, cutting-edge technologies meet the enthusiasm and innovative ideas.
· Perform manual and automated tests related to IBM products.
· Create test documentation: test scripts, test scenarios, checklists.
· Adopt and apply test strategies and methodologies.
· Be part in generating and identifying relevant test data.
· Participate to each key phase during the product life-cycle.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0112) IBM Romania Srl
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Good spoken and written English skills
· Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills
· Basic knowledge of software development life cycle
· Ability to work with Windows operating systems
· Eager to learn new things
· A strong team player
· Logical and analytic approach to problem solving
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Ability to work with databases (SQL Server)
· Exposure to Python scripting language
· University degree in a Computer Science related discipline
If you don't meet some of these requirements, it's important to show us how curious you are about them, and how eager you are to learn and improve.
Eligible to work in Romania
New Collar Role