The role is to provide customers with the highest level of remote or on-site technical services associated with IBM Hybrid Cloud integration and BPM products. Much of the work is participation in delivery of different types of billable projects with consulting focus: Hybrid Cloud solution design, prototyping, implementation, quality assurance etc. This work will result in growth of successful projects number, better clients' satisfaction, new references and better utilization of IBM software.
· Participates in delivery of different types of billable projects with consulting focus
· Works with the Sales team and brand technical team to ensure the customer is able to use and deploy software
· Ensure compliance of solution to customer requirements and must produce quality deliverables which lead to high customer satisfaction
· Detects any cross brand opportunity which could increase the total SW penetration at customer and broaden the technical value proposition
· Maintain broad knowledge of customer technical infrastructure and use relationships with technical decision makers to generate new opportunities
· Provide product expertise for RFP/RFI responses, initial solution designs and Solution Assurance Review
· Professional experience as a software Engineer with focus on IBM Hybrid Cloud (ex-WebSphere)
· Experience with banks and telecom companies is desirable;
· Good knowledge of software design and development, J2EE development, database design and programming, application integration methods and tools;
· Well know IBM Hybrid Cloud & Digital Business Automation products, IBM BPM, IBM Integration Bus (WebSphere Message Broker), DataPower, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Application Server;
· Or competitive products Pega, Oracle, OpenSource BPM (Activity).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Specialist General Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0114) IBM East Europe /Asia Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Development and architecture experience in integration projects;
· Experience in communicating to business users;
· Ability to work as part of a team or independently;
· Ability to multi-task, without detriment to each activity;
· Experience with Open Systems platforms preferable (Unix-like, Windows, etc.);
· Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time effectively;
· Excellent inter-personal, with the ability to communicate at all levels;
· At least Upper Intermediate English both verbally and in writing, fluent Russian.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Technical Solutions Support Specialist
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire