Description de l'offre
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
As a full stack software engineer, you will be responsible for implementation and test of one or more application modules, subsystems or services. In this role, you will be part of Digital and Analytics group focusing on advanced technology developments for IOT Connectivity, Edge
solutions for Clinical Care Solutions.
You'll be a part of the team working to build a suite of cross-platform mobile applications for
enterprise use, but with a consumer-like look and feel. Work responsibilities include:
Design and build applications cross-platform web & mobile applications.
• Collaborate with product owner and architect to understand requirements and user stories
• Part of the agile scrum team, participate in the software development covering full technology
stack. Accountable for the Definition of Done for user stories - define, design, and ship new
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to different quality metrics
• With a platform mindset, ensure the implementation results in a reusable software asset
• Attention to details, ensure the non-functional requirements are considered in implementation
• Bring rigor in software development, follow TDD/BDD/CI/CD ways of development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software development
• A minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in software development covering full stack (UI Technologies across WEB & Mobile, Hybrid UX/UI stack, Core Java, REST, Java/Node, SQL/NoSQL, Virtualization Technologies)
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with Angular. You will play an important role and be a part of creating a product which touches the lives of people.
Design and build advanced web applications for desktop browsers, mobile web using Angular 2+
• Experience in CSS3, SASS, TSLint, Redux, Webpack, Node.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Experience in creating automated unit tests and functional test (Karma/Jasmine)
• Knowledge in Redux Core concepts, Setup, Actions, Handling actions, Data flow.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Exposure to Ionic, Flutter, React Native Web-App development.
• Experience using tools like Eclipse, Git, Maven/Ant and Bamboo or Jenkins
• Experience with unit testing using JUnit and mock frameworks.
• Experience in Agile development practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) and Scrum.
• Experience in WebServices using SOAP and RESTful frameworks
• Experience with Cross platform UI development
• Expertise with Angular 2 development
• Creative Problem solver and open to learning new technologies.
• Experience in Healthcare domain
• Enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies
while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
• Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their
discretion to seek help when necessary
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how
team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com