- Work with the Architect to deliver the design documents such as High Level Design, Content Spec etc.
- Support test team to achieve the testing goal.
- Work with WW teams to analyze business requirements, design and implement the solution
- Work collaboratively drive innovation during the full lifecycle of development
- Work together with worldwide counterparts and collaborate across teams to build mutual trust relationship.
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, defect fix, etc
Job Requirements: (skills/experiences/Qualifications)
- Solid knowledge of Java technology, familiar with IO, NIO, Thread, etc. Understand JVM and JMM.
- Be familiar with popular web development frameworks and tools, such as, SpringMVC, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, Hibernate, MyBatis, MQ, NoSQL DBs
- Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Solid knowledge on modeling, design patterns, refactoring, unit test.
- Solid knowledge on Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continues Integration, etc.
- Solid knowledge on Databases such as MySQL, DB2, Oracle and etc(at least one)
- Solid knowledge on micro services, DevOps
- Strong software engineering, project management knowledge & experience
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English
- Strong communication skill
- Esay-going, open-minded
- Good teamwork spirit
- Quick learner
- Creative thinking
- Passion to business
- Willing to give back
Others as plus:
- Experience of requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of large-scale Java EE web applications
- Work experience in large-scale foreign company
- Knowledge on IBM products: WAS, WPS, DB2, Domino, Message Broker, MQ Series, DataPower, Cognos, ClearCase, ClearQuest.
- Be familiar with IBM development tools: WID, RSA, RAD, Buildforge, Rational Function Tester.
- Knowledge on SAP application development, administration.
- Knowledge on Unix or IBM mainframe.
- Globalization development knowledge & experience, Unicode
- Technical writing, patent filing
- Experience on large scale enterprise applications, eCommerce platforms
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0030) IBM (China) Investment Company Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role