Description de l'offre
Looking for a motivated software engineer who can work as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) as well as a developer in Key Protect Development from IBM Cloud Storage Tribes.
· Knowledge of build/deployment tool (preferably Jenkins, Ansible)
· Database Administration (preferably RethinkDB, Cloudant)
· Automate and maintain CI/CD pipelines
· Networking knowledge and skills (preferably NetScaler, vyatta)
· Containers and container orchestration technology (e.g. Kubernetes)
· Ability to deploy and troubleshoot issues of Cloud Services
· Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of key protect service – from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
· Support services before they Go Live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
· Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
· Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improves reliability and velocity.
· Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
· Adhere to security and compliance best practices and policies.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· BS degree in Computer Science and related technical field involving system engineering (e.g. electronic engineer, physics or mathematics, etc..), or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in one or more of the following programming/scripting languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or Shell scripting.
· Experience with Unix/Linux operating system internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
· Experience with clustered database administration (e.g. Cloudant/ReThinkDB) and networking.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
· Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
· Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
· Security training such as handling certificates, crypto signing artifacts, secret management is desired.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire