Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Work in a global and multi-disciplinary team; develop highly reliable control system.
• Participant in the design and development of control system software to work with electrical & mechanical modules, and provide assistance to both internal and external customers;
• Do code implementation and be responsible for design documents, test procedures, installation procedures, troubleshooting, etc.;
• Provide technical support to customers, manufacturing, sales and field services
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures;
• Adhere to Software Quality processes and procedures;
• Bachelor's Degree or above in EE, Computer Science, or related ;
• Experience of development on UNIX/LINUX, or similar OS platforms;
• 2-years direct experience in programming with C and C++
• Familiar with common version control tools, like TFS, SVN, ClearCase, etc;
• Knowledge of remote I/O protocols, such as Modbus, Profibus, OPC, etc, as a plus;
• Solid knowledge of software lifecycle, expertise of water flow and agile processes;
• Good team player, ability to work across disciplines, organizations; experience with customer is a plus;
• "Can do" attitude, embrace challenge with enthusiasm;
• Solid oral and written communication skills, good written and oral English skills;
• Quick learner, self-driven;
• Knowledge of Siemens PLC is a plus.
• Knowledge of Oil and Gas applications, such as drilling, subsea measurement is a plus;
• Knowledge of hydraulic system is a plus;
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.