Description de l'offre
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our “SWAT” PoC(Proof of Concept) team in IBM Systems Group.
SPoC(“SWAT” Proof of Concept) team in IBM Systems organization is a part of Power System Performance team with goal to develop and evaluate multiple solutions on Power Linux platform. We aim to provide high performance and cost effective solutions with IBM hardware and software to the customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand customer requirements and pain points
- Investigate and solve issues with other teams as required
- Build tools or scripting to do the application performance optimization so as to delivery high performance and cost effective solutions
Provides technical support with application optimization to meet the customer expectation
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0030) IBM (China) Investment Company Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience customizing/ implementing BigData/Cloud solutions on different Linux distributions with addressing specific requirements.
- Experience with Java, Hypervisor, Database implementations, and knowledge of OpenJDK, IBM JDK, PowerKVM or MySql is a plus
- Experience working with performance principles and best practices, system resource considerations, defining, performing, and automating performance analysis
- Experience with scripting, like Shell, Python
- Customer Facing Experience, Technical Articulation, documentation & Presentation Skills is a plus
- Familiar with system performance tuning is a plus
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional