IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they’re inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Cloud Computing is a one-stop shop which provides all the cloud solutions & cloud tools the industries need. IBM Cloud portfolio includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) offered through public, private and hybrid cloud delivery models, in addition to the components that make up those clouds .
IBM Cloud ensures seamless integration into public and private cloud environments. The infrastructure is secure, scalable, and flexible, providing customized enterprise solutions that have made IBM Cloud the Hybrid Cloud Market leader with our Softlayer and BlueMix Platforms.
Ready to help drive IBM's success in the Cloud market? This is your chance to research and learn new Cloud related technology products and services, as well as to design and implement quick Cloud based prototypes while advancing your career in leading edge technology.
Who you are:
As a Software Developer You will work in the delivery of customer engagements, who have deep product/technical expertise on one or more IBM Software Products.
You would be involved in all stages of a solution development cycle for IBM Software Portfolio.
What you’ll do:
You'll develop code and support customer engagements on IBM Hybrid Cloud & On-Premise of Middleware.
How we’ll help you grow:
· You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
· You’ll learn directly from Sr members/leaders in this field.
· You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience in using the cloud infrastructure (server, network, storage) for app development, deployment & hosting.
· Practical working experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, VMware, Azure, and/or Soft layer. Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Docker Deployment.
· Experience building or using a REST API -- ability to define clear & concise interfaces
· Exposure to Data visualization & UI technologies -- define a layout in Angular / React and ability to work with UI/UX experts
· User Experience -- have a good understanding of how users of the application want to work
· Experience using version control systems like Git.
· Experience in Automated & Continuous Delivery -- ability to write /define unit tests, automated build, test, run
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proven Experience in Node/Angular JS, JSON
· Working with Cloud: (any of) IBM, AWS, Google, Azure.
· Travel Readiness
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role