Description de l'offre
Develop automation for function testing on large-scale, distributed environment.
· Participate in manual hands-on testing as needed.
· Identify root causes for issues found.
· Create/code fixes for basic issues identified.
· Develop test plans- work with developers to define the testing schedule, test coverage, entry/exit criteria, identify risks and plan contingency /mitigation plans
· Collaborate with other team leaders (Support, UX, development, SVT ) to improve the product and the development process.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
· Experience in working in Windows and Unix environment
· Communication/collaboration skills and a passion for Software Quality
· Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
· Experience with Java
· Experience with databases and SQL.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Knowledge of web browser automation tools such Selenium
· Knowledge of agile development approach
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire