As a member of the IBM Security Systems QRadar Team, your responsibilities will include:
· Understand and support the mission and vision of IBM business units you belong to, e.g. IBM Security.
· Have passion to innovate new ideas and incorporate latest technologies.
· Have knowledge in software development, product design and integration.
· working in an Agile development team
· Working with internal groups to implement, test, and document device support, including processing, alerting, and reporting capabilities
· Performing unit and integration tests on new software
· Ability to adapt to new and existing technologies quickly
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· English Fluent (verbal and written)
· 3 + years in the following: Java ; SQL, REST API
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Must be eligible / legally entitled to work in Canada
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire