Description de l'offre
IBM in Raleigh, NC, is seeking Front-End Developer for our Security software division. The software engineer will join a team building SaaS security software in an agile, continuous-delivery environment, working closely with software micro-service (API) engineers, designers, and product owners. Our fast-paced team is using leading-edge tools and techniques to build the next generation of security product in and for the cloud.
· Use AngularJS and/or React to develop robust, scalable, SaaS product features and components per UX mockups provided by Design Team. Support test code/environments to validate and maintain production readiness.
· Develop and support the full DevOps life cycle of your product, including code, test, build, deploy and support the product in a SaaS environment.
· Validate / test for accessibility (section 508 compliance), browser compatibility, responsive UI design, and other activities consistent with commercial software development.
· Participate in design and scrum team meetings, code standards and code reviews, and other duties as required.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related degree.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Master’s degree in computer science, or a related degree.
· Experience with test-driven development (e.g. Selenium), to write/support unit, integration, and acceptance/UI tests.
· Experience with express.js, node.js, webpack, DevOps, Kubernetes, Armada, Docker, etc., is a plus.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire