Description de l'offre
Location for the role: Ottawa or Fredericton.
Seeking an experienced software developer to join core product Agile team. The team is composed of highly experienced professionals developing innovative software solutions to support industry leading security product. We require an experienced, team orientated software developer with a commitment to quality coding and knowledge of secure computing best practices. Experience with Java, Python, Bash/Shell, and Linux operating systems is a must. Must be willing to create and implement test automation and be familiar with debugging highly complex Shell scripts. Some of the top responsibilities include: Software development, scripting, automation, verification, dev-ops.
Why join us?
•Industry leading security product
•Exposure to new technology & trends
•Fast paced, collaborative, innovative environment
•Career advancement opportunities
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· English Fluent (verbal and written)
· Min 3-5 years experience developing in Java, PostgreSQL, Python, Bash/Shell
· Good understanding and working with Linux OS
· Troubleshooting / resolving memory leaks, performance issues in software and Linux OS
· Multitasking and juggling many tasks and responsibilities at the same time
· Proven and demonstrable experience with advancing the architecture of an existing product to enable the demands of future customer requirements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Perl, Bash, Go, Docker, Groovy
· Previous SIEM development experience (preferably with QRadar products)
· Microservice architectures
· High Availability Experience
· Experience coding, debugging highly concurrent, distributed multi threaded JAVA applications
· Experience with system-level networking (bonding, teaming, crossover, virtual IPs)
· Legal working status
· This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire