Description de l'offre
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they’re inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Watson Customer Engagement - Watson Supply chain provides a unified approach to manage evolving digital and physical channels and also enhance the customer shopping experience in the age of empowered customer for seamless, positive sales experiences. Manage evolving channels and interaction points across web, eCommerce, mobile, m-commerce and social or physical channels. Build smarter commerce and supply chains that are more efficient, demand-driven and transparent. Reduce complexity by synchronizing procurement, marketing, selling and service processes based on customer needs. Map Development team is involved in EDI Map Development for SaaS B2B WW clients.
IBM Watson Supply Chain is part of IBM Watson Customer Engagement business unit.
As part of Watson Supply Chain portfolio, IBM B2B/Managed File Transfer(MFT) Lab Services/Professional services team delivers MFT solutions to clients world-wide. We are part of the IBM India Software Labs team.
Who You Are.
As a Software Architect, you will…
· Apply your skills towards the design and development of IBM's Supply Chain Business Network (SCBN) to address the business needs of IBM's clients.
· Be leading the team technically and will use your experience to advance resiliency, scale, and deployment automation via Docker, Kubernetes, Urban Code and Chef.
· Be inventing client solutions on cloud which at the core will have hosted and micro-services.
· work in an Agile environment which will provide you opportunities to explore open source software to deliver quality solutions.
What You Will Do
As an architect, you will do the following:
· Liaise with the Offering Management to understand the requirements
· Provide architecture/technical guidance and recommendation
· Lead the design of various components in the application
· Mentor engineering resources in the team
· Understand and suggest performance improvements in the application
· Take technical ownership of the release
How we’ll help you grow:
· Have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
· Learn applications from expert developers in the team
· Opportunities to showcase your knowledge and share experience in technical conferences
· Participate in the entire software development life cycle
· Opportunities to explore open source technologies for improving product usability and quality
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 12+ Years of total experience and 7 to 10 years of software development experience
· 2+ years of working as a architect
· Proven communication skills
· Quick problem-solving skills
· Proven ability to guide developers, make way for smooth project delivery
· Proven Agile environment experience in the past
· Proven Knowledge in micro-services, CICD
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Hands on experience with Agile tools
· 1+ years of experience in working with B2B SaaS applications
· Familiarity with DevOps processes
· Experience of working with Cognitive applications
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire