Do you have a passion to learn and apply modern data development practices? Are you excited to use these practices to deliver and manage Enterprise Solutions at scale?
• Design, architect and build highly scalable cloud-based applications based on microservices.
• Collaborate with designers, development team, security and product team to deliver best in class enterprise ready solutions while advocating industry best practices within the squad.
• Work with internal and external partners to design, develop and deliver scalable mobile solutions or components as necessary
• Work closely with DevOps Engineer and Software Engineers to implement test driven development and continuous delivery
• Work closely with DevOps to implement and optimize applications for delivery using Docker Containers and Kubernetes orchestration.
• Work closely with data engineering squad and participate in delivering a data strategy that will support both application consumption as well as business intelligence, analytics and cognitive solutions.
• Refactoring and re-architecting of existing software where needed.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5+ plus years of experience architecting and/or performing as technical lead on enterprise scale web solutions
• 3+ years of experience in developing APIs, Web Services, REST
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Hadoop, Apache Spark, Scala, Python
• Familiarity with DevOps Engineering including Docker, Kubernetes, New Relic, Travis, IBM Urban Code Deployment
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire