Description de l'offre
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exiting role you will have up to 4 years of progressive experience.
· You will be responsible for the day-to-day activities and coordination of all team activities.
· Responsible for ensuring consistency in the support and application of PMO approved policies and procedures.
· Provide wide range of security and process consulting, risk management and training services.
· Support integration and management activities through the life cycle of the program.
· Develop comprehensive, “total” solutions to threat and/or vulnerability related problems and their impact on systems, organizations or facilities.
· Perform threat reduction measures, crisis management, consequent management, and training.
· Perform security, threat, vulnerability, interoperability, and capability assessments.
· You will identify and implement security measures including plans, policies, and procedures; risk management planning; physical and cyber security; mechanical, structural, and architectural reviews, and business continuity planning.
· Support training activities with emphasis on monitoring and measuring performance, implementing lessons learned, enforcing standards, and test scenarios.
· Your knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing is a plus.
· Experience with Certification and Accreditation standards and documentation would also be beneficial (NIST 800-53 in particular) and DSS National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
· Responsibilities sometimes require working after normal business hours, evenings and weekends.
· The execution of all duties and responsibilities for this position requires the candidates to be physically present at the East Fishkill, NY
As the Facility Security Officer:
· You will maintain the facility clearance by completing Facility Security Officer (FSO) training and all other applicable DSS requirements for the FSO/AFSO position within the NISP.
· Previous FSO experience is a plus.
· You will be required to work with remote program management and existing program FSO to maintain the remote location and all applicable E-FCL requirements.
· This will require but is not limited to the following;
· Secure open and close procedures, classified material inventory management, contributing to and maintaining Risk Management Framework activity documentation and System Security Planning, Local Data Security & Privacy implementation, interfacing with DSS Industrial Security Representatives, maintaining Secure Operating Procedures, managing physical access control to the classified space through credential issuance and auditing of user access and maintaining DSS accreditation documents in accordance with main program requirements and COMSEC material handling and management as required.
· This position may also require travel at times to other locations of performance for contract reviews, leadership gatherings or as directed by Program Management Office.
1. Implement and maintain the security requirements as defined by the client (50%)
2. Risk Analysis and Management (30%)
3. Change management (10%)
4. Facility Security Officer Support (10%)
This position is located in East Fishkill, NY
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC DODAL17
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Current DoD Government SECRET Security Clearance (active within last 2 years)
· Current DoD 8570.01 Relevant IAT level 1 or 2 Professional Certification
Advanced MS Office Proficiency
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Facility Security Officer (FSO) Experience
· HR People Management
· Semiconductor Manufacturing Experience / Theory
· Facilities Management Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.